SeedX Consumer Product Goods
We specialize in helping consumer product
goods companies develop scalable growth
the Customer Journey
SeedX provides an end-to-end strategy and execution solution for all digital marketing channels across the customer journey.
We apply our digital skills to core business fundamentals to focus on growing your company; in other words, we don’t just consider our area of expertise – we consider integral strategic elements like price rate, your company’s specific budget and costs, etc. when building and executing on growth.
We have helped many consumer product goods companies at different stages scale through our unique approach of developing and leveraging growth channels with core business strategy in mind.
We offer wrap-around support in all web and marketing verticals based on your business’s unique goals, end-consumer, and needs.
We are a team who understands business fundamentals, wholesale and e-commerce, and can integrate digital marketing within your entire workstream.
We act as a true extension of your team and operation as an embedded marketing team.
Here are some common reasons our
consumer product goods clients
partner with us.
- You are looking to grow revenue and/or acquire new customers at sustainable cost.
- You work with an agency currently or have worked with an agency with whom you did do not trust or communicate well with.
- You are in need of a brand re-design and re-launch and/or looking to modernize your company.
- You lack the in-house team needed to execute on growth goals.
- You have one marketing manager who cannot possibly execute on all tasks required to pursue growth.
- You need an all-in-one solution for the entire customer journey (multiple services to support customer journey).
- You are a foreign brand expanding into the US market.
You have reached $1M in revenue, and you are looking to continue growing.
You have a previously successful company and are looking to launch into the CPG/e-commerce space.
You are looking for expert help with at least one vertical of digital marketing.
You are a well-established wholesale company looking to move into direct-to-consumer.
You’d like to acquire customers and scale at a sustainable rate.
You’re looking for education/to have a deep understanding about digital marketing and how it relates to the company/business fundamentals.
You’d like to find a trustworthy long-term marketing partner.
You need to establish more consistent workflows and alleviate internal bottlenecks.
- UX/UI design
- Both web pages and application development
- Graphic design and illustration
- Photo, video, and sound editing
- Ad and social media creative development
- Sales and marketing material development
- Brand documentation
- Sales/pitch decks
- Informational guides
- Research documentation
- Written copy development
- Technical and creative copywriting
- Organic social media management and growth across all social platforms
- Paid media buying/advertising across all digital platforms
- Lead generation
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Email marketing
- Cold email outreach
- Content marketing
- Data analytics and tracking across all platforms
- Visualization and in-depth explanation of how all channels and how marketing and sales efforts are interacting and lead to KPIs/revenue-based outcomes
- Web development
- Front-end development
- Back-end development
- Custom development
- Content Management System (CMS) development and support
- WordPress, Shopify, WebFlow, etc.
- Server and DNS support
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) set-up, automation, and ongoing support
- Hubspot, SalesForce, etc.
- Process automation across the marketing and sales funnel
Bees & Trees has an amazing product – small-batch, hive-to-jar New Zealand Manuka honey.Never heard of Manuka honey? It’s an amazing gift from nature that can support your immune system… Read More
In 2011, leading neurologist and biochemist Dr. Lewis Clarke, founded Clarke Pharmaceuticals, a company focused on making natural supplements for injuries and diseases that do not currently have a cure… Read More