$500 Digital Marketing Scholarship
Thank you for checking out SeedX Inc. SeedX is a digital marketing company committed to helping students afford college and its expenses.
This awards one student with a scholarship of $500.
We understand college can be a burden on both students and families, but with the help of this scholarship, one student will reduce the costs linked to obtaining a secondary education.
Scholarship Calendar for 2019/2020:
Application Deadline: February 28th 2020
Review Process: March 1st 2020
Winner Announced: May, 15th 2020
Application Requirements and Eligibility
The following students are eligible for this scholarship:
- High school senior entering college, current college students or graduate school.
- The student must have maintained at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Applicant must be at least 17 years of age
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legally residing in the United States
- Must be taking rigorous academic schedule
- By submitting, participants agree to the terms and conditions written here and acknowledge that the choice of the judges is final
How to Apply:
Write on an article on one of the following categories. Make your article as in-depth and thorough as possible, here is an example.Business GrowthDigital MarketingSocial MediaPaid AdsContent Writing
- The article must be between 500 to 1000 words
- The winner will be selected based on the content and creativity of the article written.
- Enter your details (first & last name, phone, e-mail address)
- Enter the universities/colleges that have accepted you
- Specify your area of study
- Submit proof that you are a student (last report card is acceptable)
- Winners will be notified on our website page AND through e-mail
- Plagiarism is not allowed
- Essays in American English only, please
- Send to [email protected]
This is an annual scholarship program so you can participate every year. Please come back and enter! This page will be updated annually.
Please like our page on Instagram:
NOTE: THERE IS NO ENTRANCE FEE.
The privacy of applicants will be protected. No student information out of business will be shared. Information will be made public only after the consent of students. Students will not be ed for marketing purpose. We will not add their information to any marketing list.